Friday, June 25, 2010

Place your vote...

Here are the new Make n Takes that Manly is considering.
Place your vote for the next two he should offer.
Manly will still offer the new shapes to Uppercase Living Demonstrators, 50 for $20.00, plus shipping. They will be painted and include the magnet so your guest can make them into refrigerator magnets.
So vote for your favorite, add a color if you like.

Christmas TreeButterfly

Pumpkin


Friendship Tag
Star

Comment to vote for your favorite.
And if you would like to order some, email us at

7 comments:

  1. i love the Pumpkin and Friendship tag - I could see the tags at alot of the scrapbook shows I do, and the pumpkin would go nice around here in farm country ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Christmas tree and the star.....thinking of fall and Christmas parties......
    Thanks, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The star and the tag, I would also love the pumpkin come August and Sept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the butterfly and star the most. I think these would sell more since they are not seasonal. All sorts of colors would look nice on these too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always late for a party :) I would pick the butterfly and the star ...altho I like em all! I love my mixture of colors with my hearts...but would love to see some purple too ! thanks Manly, love, love my hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. star and butterfly get my votes

    ReplyDelete