Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For my UL Girlfriends

Here is a cute little heart Make N Take that Manly, my husband,
made for me to use at my Uppercase Living parties.
My Hostess and her guests just love them.
It's a cut out little wooden heart and he paints them different colors.
I add a sample word and a magnet to the make n take party packet.
When finished it's a cute little refrigerator magnet.
I put a label on the back with my information so my
customers have a handy way to contact me.

Manly is offering them to other UL demonstrators.
Cost is $20.00 for 50 of them in your choice of colors and they include the magnet.
Yellow, Green, Red, Light Blue, Blue, Cream, Pink
(These are not UL colors and sample words are not included)

TO order email me at Graffiti-it@msn.com





6 comments:

  1. those are sooo cute! I may check with the girls in my group & see if they'd like to go togehter & order some!
    Lara - Sr Dem from evans, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I need to order a set (50?) Here is my email, joingardengrove@gmail.com
    I wish I had these for a boutique I just did - well now I will for the next one, yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and also the Shih tzu's are precious, I love those little dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT SOME!! I'll e-mail you ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. These hearts are AWESOME! Just got my order....7 of each color plus one! VERY nicely done, slightly glossy paint and much bigger than they look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so adorable! I also rec'd mine and Karen's order (since she'll be at my house tomorrow..yeah!!) They are perfectly cut and painted...very nice job, Manly!! :) Look for more orders, I am going to have all my Road Trip girls make one tomorrow night! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete